Ph: (08) 8359 2411
270 Wakefield Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
GPs with an interest in bariatrics
We have a number of general practitioners with a special interest in bariatrics. They seek an evidence-based approach to weight loss, that utilises both non-surgical and surgical strategies.
They aim to improve outcomes for people with obesity and its related co-morbidities, such as diabetes and heart disease. As well as offering preventive medicine, your GP can provide guidance and support for lifestyle modification.
Our GPs with an interest in bariatrics include:
- Dr Adey Burchard (visiting specialist)
- Dr Susie Clarnette (visiting specialist)
- Dr Teresa Girolamo (visiting specialist)
- Dr Michelle Knight (visiting specialist)
- Dr Zanna Murfitt (visiting specialist)