Ph: (08) 8359 2411
270 Wakefield Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
Ph: (08) 8235 1800
168 Cudmore Terrace, Henley Beach, SA 5022
Sleep & Respiratory Disorders
Sleep and respiratory physicians can deal with all sleep and respiratory matters. Without sufficient or proper sleep, you are more likely to have problems with thinking, concentration, memory, mood and reaction times.
Common sleep and respiratory disorders include:
- sleep apnoea,
- REM behaviour disorder,
- restless legs syndrome,
- circadian rhythm disorders,
- idiopathic hypersomnia,
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD),
- pleural diseases,
- complex sleep disorders,
- non-respiratory sleep disorders,
- interstitial lung disease,
- lung nodules, and
- lung mass.
- Dr Irfan Birader (Western Hospital)
- Dr Dien Dang, of Adelaide Sleep (Wakefield Clinic)
- Dr Zafar Usmani (Western Hospital)
Depending on your specialist, if you require sleep studies they will be conducted at either Burnside Hospital or in your own home (through Sleep Med Adelaide). Your specialist can organise, report and interpret the study, provide the right diagnosis and offer the right treatment.