COVID-19 vaccination information for patients and visitors
To ensure the safety of our staff and patients, from 23 November anyone entering our clinics must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This means they must have received their second dose of a TGA-approved COVID vaccine at least 14 days ago.
Where possible, please attend your appointment alone, unless required for mobility or interpretation.
When attending any of our clinics, you must also:
- wear a mask (covering mouth and nose), unless under 12 or exempt from wearing one,
- social distance from others, and
- complete a COVID SAfe check-in (via paper or app).
What if I’m unvaccinated?
If you are unvaccinated, including if you have a vaccination exemption, you will need to complete your appointment via telehealth.
One vaccine dose
If you have only received one dose of your vaccination you have two options:
- Complete your appointment via telehealth.
- Reschedule your appointment to at least 14 days after your second dose.
For any questions, please call your clinic direct.
480 Specialist Centre 08 8465 6370
Calvary Adelaide Hospital 08 8359 2411
Flinders PrivateHospital 08 8276 9888
Tennyson Centre 08 8292 2370
Western Hospital 08 8235 1800
Posted Tuesday 22 November 2021