Dr Chris Hrycek
Dr Chris Hrycek graduated from medicine before commencing training in General Medicine at the Royal Adelaide Hospital. He has also worked at the Lyell McEwin Hospital and with the Drug and Alcohol Services of South Australia. He then went on to commence training in gastroenterology at Flinders Medical Centre in 2017.
He was born and raised in the Clare Valley, and spent time working at Mildura Base Hospital and Alice Springs during his training. In 2020, he completed post fellowship training in General & Acute Care Medicine.
- Rural medicine
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- General gastroenterology
- Endoscopy and colonoscopy
- Management of chronic liver disease
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of Adelaide, 2011
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, 2020
- Staff specialist, Royal Darwin Hospital, 2020-current
- Staff specialist, Lyell McEwin Hospital, 2021-current